May 2, 2010

A few funny/"funny" links...

Excuse me for my absence of two days, I've been trying my best to be a good student and apparently I have been. I'm awfully tired today, so that's a good sign, right? Oh dear. Thank god the next Vappu is one year away. My problem is that I can't really concentrate on more than one thing at a time.

So, I haven't seen any movies in the last couple of days. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is waiting for me to watch it, or try to watch it without falling asleep. I'll have a go tonight! Or maybe tomorrow morning, just to be safe. I hate when I have to watch a movie in two parts.

Today I'd like to share a few links with you, mainly because I'm not able to form intelligent sentences today. And these links represent the kind of humor that is just perfect for days like this. That "ha ha ha" kind of humor, you know what I mean?

If All Movies Had Cell Phones

Sauron meets Single Ladies

The Everyday Life of Darth Vader

There. I'll see you tomorrow, when I'll hopefully be in a better shape! If we're very lucky my brain might actually work.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Ahahaha, I LOVED the Darth Vader -thing! He looked so cool sitting there in McDonald's. And reading Harry Potter. And "using the force". Now I can go to bed happy <3