May 5, 2010

An award & an announcement to brighten up my evening

Eve was kind enough to grand me one of these...


And I can tell you, this newbie is very honoured! Since I'm currently following only three blogs and they've all got one of these already, I'm going to be boring and not give these for anyone. I could as well give them to all three, because they'd really deserve them, but well, I'm lazy. (Okay, bad excuse...) My mission for the following days is to hunt down more blogs to follow! Because I'm sure there are plenty.


Right, today I bumbed into this. They've announced that Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (yeah, seriously, that's the title. At least I'm assuming they weren't kidding) will be released 2012! Oh yeah! Let's start counting the days then, shall we? I certainly will!


(A random thought. I watched The Devil Wears Prada once again the other day, and I want to be Meryl Streep when I grow up.)

3 comments:

Eve said...

...Balls to the Wall...? It isn't April Fools, is it? Well, anyway, couldn't be more excited!

And I'm glad you liked the award :D

Helinä Laajalahti said...

...now you got the song Balls to the wall by Accept (??) playing in my head... ;-)

Eeva said...

I just listened to the song, and now it's stuck in my head, too. :D Which is only fair!