Nov 22, 2010

What is it about Jorge Garcia and islands...?

I was happy to read in the news that everyone's favourite dude, Jorge Garcia will be returning to an island. Though it's not the Island where he used to hang around as the sweet and hilarious Hurley, it is still mastered by J.J. Abrams. His new mystery series is called Alcatraz, which gives a little hint about the identity of the island in question.

I don't know what Garcia's character will be like, but it would probably break my heart to see him act anyone less cuddly than Hugo. Or at least it would be very confusing. Still, I'm very much looking forward to this.

By the way, it looks like J.J. is quite determined to keep the old Lost actors working, as there's been talk about that show starring Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn, as well. Haven't heard anything about it in a while, though, I hope they haven't given up the brilliant idea...

By the way, my Lost Marathon is a bit stuck due to the fact that I've been pretty efficiently gleeking out for the last couple of weeks. And for some reason I don't feel like watching Ab Aeterno, which would be next in line... Well, one of these days. Maybe this insane gleeking will start to calm down soon and I can think of something else too, for a change.

No comments: