Nov 29, 2010

Here are your hosts, Oscars 2011!


I didn't even realise they were already finding people to host the gala next year! Where has my head been? (Somewhere between a prose analysis and the latest episode of Glee, I guess...?) But yeah, the Oscars are approaching, fast! Yaay!

So, Anne Hathaway and James Franco will be hosting. I like Anne a lot, and her contribution to Hugh Jackman's opening number some years ago is quite memorable. And even though James Franco has never been in the top of any of my lists, I'm sure he can be pretty funny and he's easy on the eyes, alright.

I didn't too much enjoy Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin's double act last year (actually, I found them quite boring and stiff), but I dare to raise my hopes pretty high when it comes to James and Anne. If nothing too silly isn't written into their mouths, this might actually become quite a blast. Here's to hoping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be a good thing or a total disaster...Don't really know about Francos abilitys to perform live? But Franco is sexy as hell..

Eeva said...

He can always just stand there and look good and let Anne do the talking? :D Oh well, we'll see how the do.

Helinä Laajalahti said...

They are both so beautiful that let's just allow them just stand there ;-) Both know how to be funny and both have charisma, it is possible that it will work.

Eeva said...

That would be some very good hosting :D But yes, I hope it'll work, they sure have the ingredients.

Marja said...

I'm getting more and more excited about this!

Eeva said...

I'm hoping they'd just sing the whole gala through! Don't know if Franco can sing, but anyways. ;)