Jul 22, 2010

Flea market discoveries


Sometimes it's worth wandering between the stuffy, messy shelves. I came across a stack of old Episodi magazines 0,50 € each. And not that old, really, all of this year's issues were there, too, including the most recent one. Whoo! I was able to resist the urge to buy the whole stack. I was tempted, though. The Hunchback of Notre Dame dvd was also a must-buy. Not from the flea market, but still. The materialist in me is very happy.

... But the child in me not that much! I've been assuming that Toy Story 3 opens in cinemas next week, but turns out I didn't get the month right. So I'll have to wait until the end of August! Noooooooooooo!

BUT - always look at the bright side of life... 

Inception countdown: 2 hours 18 minutes

2 comments:

M-link said...

I know how you feel! Now that Inception has come out Toy Story 3 is my MOST anticipated film this year, just barely surpassing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I want to see it NOW!

Eeva said...

Same here! It will be AWESOME! And though the waiting is almost painful I know it'll be worth it. (It better be.)