Jul 12, 2010

Driving Miss Daisy feat. Chris from Skins


Okay, so I watched Driving Miss Daisy, because I found it at the library and it's a classic, but I'm not going to write about it like I usually do, for two reasons.

1) I don't really have much to say about it. It was a sweet little film, alright, but I seriously don't understand how it managed to win the Best Picture Oscar.
2) It's been the hottest day in 75 freaking years. I don't think my brain functions anymore.

So, instead I'll just give you a Youtube video (that actually DOES have something to do with the subject).

There.

It features Chris from Skins, and in addition to some Driving Miss Daisy jokes it also includes one of the best lines of Chris, "If Rome won't go to Mohammed, then Mohammed will clap till it does". Ah, gotta love Chris.


... And now I'll go and melt the rest of my brain. Cheerio.

No comments: