Nov 22, 2012

Every revolution begins with a spark

And every wait for a Hunger Games movie begins with an incredibly cool motion poster. I remember seeing the similar poster for the first film, and the shivers were huge, because that was the first piece of the movie Hunger Games that we ever got. Now, I think I just grinned and looked stupid. Another cool logo. Tick tock, it's a clock. See the poster here.
 

The premier of Catching Fire is still a year away, so the hype should be kept to the minimum. But I can hardly wait to see the first pictures of Finnick and Johanna and all the other new characters! And the arena, with the pink sky and all! Ok, no more hype.

"This is no place for a girl on fire."

A year. A friggin' year...

2 comments:

Reta Anna Maria said...

When I first saw the new teaser, it felt ridiculous. Just the logo, not pieces from the movie.

Eeva said...

I kind of knew what to expect, so I was just excited. I guess we'll still have to wait for a long time, before an actual teaser or trailer or even any official pictures come out. It's gonna be a loooooooong year...